Workers’ Compensation LLC in Baton Rouge
Injured at work? Give our professional workers’ compensation lawyers in Baton Rouge a call!
When you’re injured at work, your first thought may not be to call an attorney – you may be more focused on seeing your doctor, or talking with your employer about receiving workers’ compensation.
However, calling a trusted, experienced work injury law firm is an important early step in your recovery process: by making a strong claim to workers’ compensation, you ensure you receive the payment you deserve.
Representation and Support – when you need it most
You may feel as if Workers’ Compensation is pushing you around or pressuring you to go back to work. Social Security may deny your claim for disability benefits. You may be unsure what paperwork is necessary to prove the severity of your injuries, how to receive compensation for time off in addition to your medical expenses, or worry about future employment. If you’ve received an injury at work, call our work injury law firm. We’ll make sure you’re treated fairly as you recover from your injury.
About Workers’ Compensation LLC
Our reliable work injury law firm, Workers’ Compensation LLC, has been ensuring employees injured on the job receive the compensation, disability benefits, and social security benefits they need for decades. Let us handle your workers’ compensation claim and guide you through the process of getting back on your feet.
We are trusted social security lawyers in Baton Rouge, fighting for our clients’ rights to compensation in the event of an accident at work. You can rely on our workers’ compensation attorneys to stand up for you as you apply for compensation, communicate with doctors and lawyers associated with your employer, negotiate vocational rehabilitation, apply for temporary or permanent disability, and more.
Depending on your situation, we’ll work with your employer, Social Security, and Workers’ Compensation to apply for the resources you’re entitled to.
Why Choose Worker’s Compensation LLC?
- Our professional legal services have been representing work injury clients in Louisiana for over 20 years, and will ensure your claim is filed accurately and with a strong case for compensation. If you need to apply for disability, we’ll make sure you have on-hand the proof necessary to show that you qualify for social security.
- We are trusted by the Baton Rouge community, with success stories that show our excellence in doing whatever is necessary to ensure each individual’s unique success. We look at each individual case and create a custom plan to maximize recovery.
- You won’t just find skilled lawyers at our social security law firm; we’re also recommended. Workers’ Compensation LLC handles the Louisiana State Workers’ Compensation claims as well as the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation claims. We also take clients with complex cases who have been recommended by other local attorneys.
- The reliable track record of thousands of prior cases handled by our work injury law firm speaks for itself – when you come to us, we will have the experience necessary to handle even unusual injury situations.
- Our work injury lawyers are skilled in navigating difficult compensation situations, including scenarios where employers deny compensation or Social Security rejects a claim.
- We’re proud to be Baton Rouge’s trusted Social Security lawyers; receiving social security after an injury can help cover household expenses when you’re unable to return to your regular work, and allow you to continue life without worrying about extra financial strain.
- Our law firm is staffed with work injury attorneys who have been invited to speak at Judges’ Conferences, who have taught at Loyola College of Law, and published in the National Association of Workers’ Compensation Judges Newsletter.
- It’s important to contact a workers’ compensation attorney shortly after your injury to ensure you receive the compensation you need. Contact our Baton Rouge office to learn more about how we can help you maximize your recovery.
Reliable and Trusted Services for our Clients
Whether you’ve already received a rejection with Social Security or you haven’t filed your claim yet, we’re available to help you on your journey to recovery. From your first doctors’ appointment to notifying your employer to communicating with your employers’ law team (who likely will want to save money and minimize payouts), we’re here to be on your team during the process.
- Law Firm: We offer general legal counsel at our Baton Rouge office to help you determine the best course of action for your situation. If you’re unsure what you’re entitled to, or how to apply for benefits, we’re ready to assist you in finding the best solution.
- Workers’ Compensation: Our work injury attorneys offer a variety of specialized legal services, including working with you through the vocational rehabilitation process, maximizing the amount you receive from your employer to cover medical expenses, helping you get a union workers’ compensation claim approved, and applying for and appealing Social Security claims.
- Social Security and Disability Attorney: We also offer Social Security attorney services, to help you receive Social Security even while receiving Workers’ Compensation funds. If your application for Social Security is denied, we’ll represent you during the appeal process.
- Employment Attorney: Our employment attorney services will make sure you’re treated fairly by your employer, and will help you file your claims following all the Louisiana legal guidelines. For example, though your employer may want you to see a specific doctor, you’re entitled to receive treatment from a doctor of your choice. We’ll help you navigate this and other choices with our trusted legal team.
Directions to our Conveniently Located Office
From Louisiana Art & Science Museum
- Head south on South River Road.
- Continue onto Government Street.
- Turn left onto St. Ferdinand Street.
- Slight right onto North 4th Street.
- Turn left onto Florida Street.
- Destination will be on the left: 224 Florida Street.
From Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
- Head south on Lafayette Street toward Convention Street.
- Turn right at the first cross street onto Convention Street.
- Turn right onto River Road.
- Turn right onto Florida Street.
- Destination will be on the right: 224 Florida Street.
From United States Postal Service at 750 Florida Street
- Head west on Florida Street toward North Seventh Street.
- Destination will be on the left: 224 Florida Street.
Visit us at our firm or call us:
224 Florida St #100, Baton Rouge, LA 70801 USA
About Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge is the second-largest city in Louisiana and the state capitol. There’s plenty to do and see here – including historical landmarks, shopping, and more.
Here are just a few of the highlights of living in Baton Rouge:
- Burden Museum & Gardens (LSU AgCenter Botanic Gardens): If you need a day to relax, enjoy the lush green LSU Botanic Gardens’ many boardwalk pathways! The flowers change with the seasons, so there’s always something different to see.
- Louisiana’s Old State Capitol: The old capitol is a majestic, castle-like structure that soars into the sky. Take a stroll through the halls on a guided tour, or visit one of the many available exhibits.
- Downtown Baton Rouge: Home of Baton Rouge Bluesfest, a local Farmer’s Market, and Aztecas Mexican Cuisine, among many others, downtown Baton Rouge has a welcoming, upbeat energy you don’t want to miss. If you would rather not walk, you can take the downtown trolley up and down the city instead.
- Baton Rouge Zoo: Have you ever met a black-handed spider monkey? How about a Greater Kudu (it’s a little like an antelope)? The Baton Rouge Zoo has over 900 animals, including two breeds of rhinoceroses, two breeds of tigers, and dozens of others.
How to Apply for Workers’ Compensation (WikiHow)
Do I Need a Lawyer for My Workers’ Compensation Case? (Lawyers.com)
When to Hire a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer (Consumer Safety)
FAQ – Workers’ Compensation (Louisiana Workforce Commission)
We believe in strengthening the Baton Rouge community by advocating for individuals’ rights. As a result, we’re active in improving the lives of Louisiana residents by standing up for better compensation during injury recovery.
Some of our success stories include:
- Leroy, who was injured in an explosion at work and was thankful to escape alive. Even though his employer refused to pay workers’ compensation, Workers’ Compensation LLC helped him stand up for his rights until he was able to receive what he needed.
- Mike, who was working on a ship on the Mississippi river, injured his back severely while lifting a box at work. He felt pressured by his employers’ workers’ compensation benefits to go back to work before he was ready; thankfully, he called our work injury lawyers to help ensure he was treated fairly and received plenty of time to recover.
- Raymond was working on a top-secret project overseas when he was injured – so he wasn’t able to share much information regarding the nature of his injury and struggled to file workers’ compensation. One of the attorneys he saw recommended our work injury law firm specifically to assist him in receiving compensation.
Workers Compensation LLC
224 Florida St. #100
Baton Rouge, LA 70801