Workers’ Compensation LLC In Metairie
Metairie Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Can Help You Receive the Compensation You Deserve
A simple slip or mistake at work can lead to life-changing injuries.
Whether you were injured while lifting something heavy, operating equipment, working with harmful substances, from faulty equipment, lack of safety protocols or from any other cause at work, it’s important for you to understand your employee rights under workers’ compensation.
To ensure you receive what you need in your workers’ compensation settlement, contact our Metairie workers’ compensation lawyers. Talking with an attorney about your workers’ compensation settlement can protect you: we’ll make sure you are fairly treated, your injury is taken seriously, and you know your treatment options as you journey toward recovery with compensation.
A Team you can Count on for Results
Your employers’ workers compensation benefits may have a team of lawyers. They may ask you to go back to work before you feel ready, or they may tell you you need to see a doctor other than your first choice doctor. In all these situations, it’s important to contact a professional, trustworthy workers’ comp lawyer.
A workers’ comp lawyer can help you gather the evidence to prove the severity of your injuries, receive compensation for time off in addition to your medical expenses, or arrange future employment in a different position at your company. If you’ve suffered an injury on the job, contact our workers compensation attorney office. We’re on your team as you get back on your feet. If you’re wondering when to hire a workers’ comp lawyer – the answer is “now.”
About Workers’ Compensation LLC
Workers’ Compensation LLC is a Louisiana law firm that has been helping Louisiana residents recover well for over 20 years. We specialize in protecting injured employees, submitting individuals for their much-needed social security, disability, and compensation benefits and educating them on their rights and options. You can trust our competent attorneys to give you the advice and care you need to make a successful claim.
Our lawyers will stand by you as you communicate with your employer, take time off, file documentation from doctors, apply for social security or disability, or discuss taking a different position within the same company with your supervisor. Each person is different, and we’ll create a unique plan to address the circumstances surrounding your injury and the benefits you’re entitled to.
Why Choose our Law Firm to Represent you and Your Family:
- Because we’ve been in Metairie since 1993, our professional team has a strong reputation that can back your account of the injury-related incident.
- We are proud to be part of the Metairie community, and work hard to help local residents. In fact, in one of our success stories, a local Louisiana attorney suggested his client visit our firm to handle a complex workers’ comp settlement!
- Our workers’ compensation attorneys aren’t just recommended by other attorneys; they’re also used by large organizations, such as the Louisiana State Workers’ Compensation and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation.
- We are known to specialize in standing up for our clients – when you choose our competent team, we’ll be able to handle your case even if it has its own unique difficulties or if your workplace is reluctant to compensate you.
- If your work injury compensation includes supplemental earning benefits (SEB), union benefits, or social security, our reliable law team can help you file the correct paperwork to receive those resources.
- Our trustworthy work injury attorneys have been invited to speak at Judges’ Conferences, taught at Loyola College of Law, and been published in the National Association of Workers’ Compensation Judges Newsletter.
- We’re proud to be one of Metairie’s most reviewed law firms, with thousands of prior cases and decades of experience!
What We Offer our Clients
From the first call to the final check, our Metairie workers’ compensation lawyers are here to help you navigate the paperwork, appointments, applications, and challenges that come with workers’ compensation claims.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Lawyer: Our Metairie workers’ compensation lawyers are available to advise you on the best plan of action for your situation. Maybe you don’t know whether your injury qualifies as workers’ compensation, or you’re overwhelmed by the options for treatment; don’t worry. Just contact us, and we’ll help you find the best path for you.
- Legal Services: In addition to general law advice, our office offers a variety of services to meet your needs. We’ll work with you to make a strong case for compensation, stand up for your right to choose the doctor of your preference for treatment, ensure your employer offers you a fair position if you are returning to work in a new capacity, work to have your union workers’ compensation claim approved, and apply for temporary or permanent disability benefits with you, among other things.
- Law Firm: Our experienced team of professionals will work together to support your case. We will help you find the best lawyer in our team to handle your case, and use our experience and knowledge of previous cases to work with you on your unique situation.
- Social Security Attorney: Whether you’ve already applied for Social Security or you haven’t thought of it, we’re available to help you understand your options and apply if you qualify. If you are turned down, we’ll represent your appeal for Social Security – taking the necessary measures for your recovery on your behalf.
- Employment Attorney: Because we are thoroughly educated in Louisiana employment law, we will be able to ensure your employer is giving you all of your options according to your employee rights under workers’ compensation and treating you fairly. If you’re looking for a positive settlement in your workers’ compensation claims, you’ll need someone experienced on your team – like our Metairie workers’ compensation lawyers.
Visit us at our firm or call us at:
3045 Ridgelake Dr, Metairie, LA 70002
Directions – to our convenient locations
From Shrine on Airline
- Head east on Airline Drive toward Elise Avenue.
- Turn left onto Clearview Parkway.
- Slight right to merge onto I-10 East.
- Merge onto I-10 East.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 228 toward Mandeville.
- Merge onto North Causeway Boulevard.
- Turn right onto 18th Street.
- Turn right at the first cross street onto Ridgelake Drive.
- Destination will be on the left: 3045 Ridgelake Drive #203.
From Lakeside Shopping Center
- Head east toward North Causeway Boulevard.
- After 226 feet, turn right toward North Causeway Boulevard.
- After 26 feet, turn left toward North Causeway Boulevard.
- After 135 feet, turn right toward North Causeway Boulevard.
- After 39 feet, turn left toward North Causeway Boulevard.
- After 46 feet, turn right onto North Causeway Boulevard.
- After 338 feet, turn left onto 22nd Street.
- In 0.1 mile, turn left onto Ridgelake Drive.
- Destination will be on the right: 3045 Ridgelake Drive #203
From Bonnabel Boat Launch
- Head east on Bonnabel Boulevard toward Live Oak Street.
- Turn right onto West Esplanade Avenue.
- Sharp left to stay on West Esplanade Avenue.
- Turn right onto Clifford Drive.
- Turn right at the 3rd cross street onto 20th Street.
- Destination will be on the left: 3045 Ridgelake Drive #203.
Metairie is a welcoming city, home to a family-friendly Mardi Gras festival, the most successful mall in New Orleans, and the most diversity in the city.
Here are just a few of the great things you’ll find in Metairie:
- Lakeside Shopping Center: Considered by many to be the best mall in the New Orleans area, the Lakeside Shopping Center is home to over 100 stores and restaurants, from the Disney Store to Anne Taylor LOFT and everything in-between.
- Lafreniere Park: If you need a day to relax, take a stroll through the picturesque Lafreniere Park. The park has jogging trails, fantastic bird sightings, and a playground – in case you bring the kids.
Resources for Workers Compensation Information
When to Hire a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer (Consumer Safety)
How to Apply for Workers’ Compensation (WikiHow)
FAQ – Workers’ Compensation (Louisiana Workforce Commission)
Do I Need a Lawyer for My Workers’ Compensation Case? (Lawyers.com)
We love Metairie and love helping those who live here. Just read our success stories below to see how our Metairie workers’ compensation lawyers have been able to represent members of the community in fighting for the compensation they deserve in their work injury compensation:
- Stephen injured his back on the job – and his supervisor was pressuring him to start work sooner than he was physically able. Stephen called Workers’ Compensation LLC, and we were able to help him protect his back and take the time he needed to recover.
- Raymond was accidentally sprayed with pesticides while working overseas for his company – after talking with multiple attorneys about his injury, he contacted Workers’ Compensation LLC to help receive compensation for the incident.
- Mike worked for the same company for over 20 years; when he threw out his back, however, they pressured him to start work before fully recovering. Mike called Workers’ Compensation LLC, and we helped ensure he had what he needed to allow his back to recover.
Workers Compensation LLC
3045 Ridgelake Drive, Suite 203
Metairie, LA 70002