Workers’ Compensation in New Orleans
Injured on the job? Get the benefits you deserve with help from our New Orleans Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
It can happen in a flash: you slip on a wet spot and injure your spine while landing. A coworker stops paying attention while operating heavy machinery, and you’re injured in the process. You can work for a company faithfully for decades, and in a single moment, your entire life can change in an instant.
However, employers and the insurance companies representing them are not always understanding of injury-related time off or willing to provide injured parties with the benefits they need to take care of themselves and their family while healing.
Our New Orleans workers’ compensation lawyers can help you gain the benefits you’re entitled to. From salary adjustments when you return to disability benefits and Social Security, our team’s decades of local experience can lend strength to your case.
About Our Law Firm
If you’re suffering from a work-related injury, you can trust our firm to fight for your rights. Workers’ Compensation LLC has handled over 10,000 workers’ compensation settlements in our 25+ years of experience.
As a local New Orleans business, we take pride in standing up for the hardworking people in our community.
Representation that you Can Count On
Our clients choose our New Orleans Workers’ Compensation Lawyers because of our strong reputation in the community:
- When you call us, we’ll match you with a trustworthy workers compensation attorney who will represent your interests with determination and perseverance.
- Our New Orleans personal injury lawyers are recommended not only by clients, but also by other attorneys. In the past, complex cases have been referred to our firm by other personal injury and workers’ compensation firms.
- We offer our services at an affordable price to help you get back on your feet in the midst of time off work and medical expenses.
- Contrary to popular belief, your options are not limited to “stay completely out of work” or “return to full duty work.” Our New Orleans workers’ compensation lawyers can help you negotiate options that may allow you to return to work in a lighter capacity, avoiding injury while retaining your employment.
- Not all work injury compensation firms are legitimate; our 25+ year track record proves our legitimacy and commitment to your interests.
- We are highly reviewed for our perseverance in cases where an employer was reluctant to negotiate with their employees after injury.
- Because we’re based in New Orleans, LA, we’re familiar with local employees’ rights under workers’ compensation.
- Many of our reviews, such as the one from Leroy, emphasize the strength Workers’ Compensation LLC brought to their case against a reluctant employer.
We offer a variety of services to our clients. Below, we’ve listed some of the most popular for workers’ compensation settlements; for a full list, give us a call.
- Personal Lawyer: When you contact us about your case, we’ll match you to a workers compensation attorney who can navigate your employees’ rights under the law.
- Fully-Staffed Law Firm: As you go through the workers’ compensation settlement process, our trusted team of attorneys can walk with you through the complexities of work injury compensation, Social Security, and more.
- Social Security Attorney: If you’re simply wondering whether you qualify for Social Security – or you’d like to ensure you’re receiving the full amount you’re entitled to – talk with one of our Social Security attorneys about your rights.
- Other Legal Services: Whether you’re looking for benefits concerning an incident that happened on an offshore rig, you’d like to apply for supplemental earning benefits, or you’re facing some other challenge, our experienced workers’ compensation lawyers can help you navigate your unique case.
- Employment Attorney: Interested in returning to employment, in your current position or a new one? Let our New Orleans workers’ compensation lawyers help you negotiate with your employer for benefits that will enable you to return to the workplace on your terms.
About New Orleans
New Orleans is a vibrant community full of incredible people, rich history, and matchless creativity; we love living here, so we’ve built our business here.
During your time off, feel free to explore some of our favorite New Orleans attractions and landmarks:
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas: Rather than simply display various fish from around the world, this aquarium focuses on Louisiana marine life. From rescued sea turtles to the Mississippi River, you’re sure to enjoy meeting the species that also call Louisiana home.
- The Cabildo: This restored 1800s museum served as the seat of Louisiana government for decades – and it was the site of the Louisiana Purchase. Today, it houses museum artifacts, from local art to Napoleon’s death mask.
- Frenchmen Street: Bourbon Street has a strong tourist reputation. For those who want to avoid tourists but enjoy New Orleans culture, Frenchmen Street provides a laid-back local shopping experience.
We believe our purpose is to strengthen the New Orleans community. Our firm is a voice for residents who feel looked over, pushed around, or cheated by their employer after a work accident.
Here are a few of our favorite success stories:
Leroy was working as a pipefitter when an explosion caused a scaffolding collapse.
He barely made it out alive.
Nevertheless, Leroy’s employer was reluctant to offer any compensation for the injuries he sustained. We worked with Leroy to stand for fair compensation so that Leroy could move forward in his life without crippling medical bills.
Mike was working on the Mississippi River when he lifted a box and injured his back.
After 27 years of hard work, he was suddenly in need of recovery time.
Mike’s employer pressured him to return to work immediately; however, Mike called us, and we advocated for proper medical treatment and rest to ensure a proper recovery.
Raymond’s situation was unique: he worked overseas for a top-secret project, as a military contractor. When he was accidentally sprayed with a dangerous pesticide, however, he found that workers’ compensation was not as sympathetic to his injuries as one might expect.
Due to the complex nature of his case, Raymond struggled to find a workers’ comp attorney.
One of Raymond’s lawyers recommended he speak with our New Orleans personal injury lawyers. After working with us, Raymond received the compensation he was entitled to.